During EL's 2019 General Assembly at the end of the 10th EL Congress in Antwerp, members elected its new Executive Committee and reappointed Hansjörg Höltkemeier as EL President for the period 2019-2021.
”We have had three fantastic days at the special 10th edition of the European Lotteries Congress, with lots of exchanges, networking and new ideas. I am personally very happy to be re-elected after four successful years, and I look forward to continuing my work with the association, which serves for the benefit of society.”
The newly elected members of the EL Executive Committee are (in alphabetical order):
- Fabio CAIROLI, Lottomatica (IT)
- Robert CHVÁTAL, Sazka a.s. (CZ)
- Olgierd CIEŚLIK, Totalizator Sportowy Sp. z.o.o. (PL)
- Romana DERNOVŠEK, Loterija Slovenije, d.d. (SI)
- Jannie HAEK, Loterie Nationale (BE)
- Hansjörg HÖLTKEMEIER / Deutsche Klassenlotterie Berlin DKLB (DE)
- Jesús HUERTA ALMENDRO, Sociedad Estatal de Loterías y Apuestas del Estado (SELAE) (ES)
- Stéphane PALLEZ, La Française des Jeux (FDJ) (FR)
- Nigel RAILTON, Camelot UK Lotteries Ltd. (UK)
- Olli SAREKOSKI, Veikkaus Oy (FI)
- Evgeniy VLASENKO, MSL (UA).