EL/WLA CSR & Responsible Gaming
A series of webinars organised by The European Lotteries (EL) and the World Lottery Association (WLA)
Lottery businesses are uniquely placed to drive sustainability initiatives that will have a meaningful and long-term impact on our society, environment and the economy. The fundamental role lotteries play to support society has been particularly highlighted during the COVID-19 crisis, where they have showed solidarity, integrity and innovation to help the healthcare sector and those most in need.
Not least, through prioritising responsibility towards players through effective responsible gaming (RG) programmes, lotteries have an opportunity to positively influence their vulnerable customers, and ensure they are supported. More broadly, EL’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Guidelines present a significant opportunity for member lotteries to advance their practices across a range of sustainability issues.
Every day from 21-25 September, special one-hour sessions will focus on:
• The unique role of national lotteries in supporting local communities in times of need, e.g. during the COVID-19 crisis;
• Responsible and low-risk gaming;
• Online advertising, and;
• CSR issues specifically related to the gaming sector, such as diversity and the environment.
This webinar brings together lottery CEOs, CSR & RG specialists and keynotes from all over the world, including:
• Andy Middleton, Partner at NOW Partner and Chief Exploration Officer at TYF Group, award winning education, nature connection and leadership provider in the UK
• David C. Hodgins & Matthew Young, Co-Chairs of the Canadian Lower Risk Gambling Guidelines scientific working group
• Peter Szyszko, Intellectual property & content protection lawyer and expert in digital media regulation, Founder of advertising assurance provider White Bullet Solutions
• Livia Piermattei, Senior Advisor and Co-founder of Methodos Group, Board Advisor on Sustainable Performance
In addition to keynote presentations, member lotteries will showcase their best practices and experiences on the relevant RG and CSR topics.
An event for EL/WLA members only
Click on the following links to register: