Joint EL/WLA Sports Betting Seminar
SUSTAINABLE SUCCESS IN SPORTS BETTING: BE COMPETITVE! BE RESPONSIBLE!
This year’s EL/WLA Sports Betting Seminar will be revolving around the key-themes of competitiveness and differentiation. EL and WLA have indeed put together a holistic and forward thinking programme for all Members interested in combining innovation and sustainability, being BIG in sports betting but also ensuring the highest level of responsibility of operations and preventing any criminal infiltration, fraud or risk. Experts from all world regions, coming from both the lottery sector and beyond, will be on hand to share their knowledge, expertise, lessons learnt and experiences.
• Updates from around the world on trends, new products and developments as well as on regulatory matters
• A high-level session on “Sports Betting Regulation & Re-regulation in the Nordics”
• Experiences, operational information and insights in e-sports betting,and daily fantasy sports betting
• Innovation in sports betting
• Best Practices in Bonus campaigns
• Experiences from 24/7 sports betting operations
• Sports Integrity and risk management issues
• Insights by WLA/EL Contributors/Partners on matters related to “competitiveness and differentiation” in sports betting